Livewire Digital is looking for an articulate Channel Manager to deliver on the market opportunity for the current and future generation of RazorLink hybrid WAN and WAN Optimisation solutions.
The Channel Manager will be responsible for:
- Identifying and exploiting new channel opportunities
- Build, maintain and grow relationships with our partners and customers
- Understand our customer business objectives and be able to demonstrate return on investment
- Build and maintain pipelines to deliver above ROI
- Create, run and deliver effective marketing campaigns to drive new channel business
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners` expectations
- Manage existing relationships, and drive revenue growth
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an on-going basis.
- Carry out any additional duties as required
The ideal candidate will match the below criteria:
- At least 5 years` experience with technology based solutions
- Demonstrable commercial awareness & experience of technology contract negotiation.
- An understanding of IP networks and telecom infrastructure with an ability to communicate solutions to prospective customers
- Ability to work independently whilst reporting to the directors.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of people both internal and external to the organisation
- Must be smart with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a privately owned SME business
- “Can do” attitude
- Good time management, organisation, commitment
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and demands
- Full UK driving licence
Employment status: Full Time
Starting Salary: Subject to experience and skill set.
Pension Scheme: Livewire Digital Ltd offer a Group Pension Plan – employer contribution.
Contact: Please email your CV & Covering Letter