Information you provide:
- Contact information:
We receive and store information that you enter on our website. The website uses forms to collect information including your name, telephone number and email address so that you can request information, get support and sign up to our mailing list.
Information we receive due your use of our website:
- Automated information – when you visit our website we receive and collect information including your IP address, referral URL, browser software and operating system.
- Website analytics tools – we use services by third parties to collect information such as the number of visits and which pages are visited.
How we use the information about you
- Contact information:
We use this information so that we can reply to your enquires about our products and services, and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
- Information we receive due your use of our website:
We use your information collected from the website to monitor content popularity and to improve the website.
Livewire Digital Ltd will not share your information with any third parties for marketing purposes.
We would like to send you information about products and services which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at any time. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to email@example.com or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
Purposes of Data Processing
We rely on a number of legal basis for using your information,
- Contract – it is necessary to use your information to fulfil any contractual obligations, e.g. to fulfil your order
- Legal obligations – if necessary we will use your personal data to comply with any legal obligations.
- Legitimate interest – we use legitimate interest as the basis for determining the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, gaining a better understanding of how people interact with our website, and to assess the popularity of gated content. We also use legitimate interest as the basis for sending you information relating to a product or service which we believe is of interest to you based on our past communications with you. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
- Consent – we rely on your consent to send you marketing information relating to other products and services, you may of course unsubscribe to marketing emails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the message or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “unsubscribe”
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
The cookies in use to deliver Google Analytics service are described in the table below.
Cookies (Google Analytics): __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmv, __utmz
These cookies are used to store information, such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have been to the site before, and what site referred you to the web page.
These cookies contain no personally identifiable information but they will use your computer’s IP address to know from where in the world you are accessing the Internet.
Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third-parties where required to do so by law, or where such third-parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
For more information on the usage of cookies by Google Analytics please see the Google website. A link to the privacy advice for this product is provided below for your convenience.
Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
Mozilla Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Blocking%20cookies
Apple Safari http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=32467
Sharing your Data
We will only share your data:
- If it is necessary to do so to fulfil our contractual obligations
- If it is required that we do so by law
- If we have your consent or at your direction.
We will retain your information until we believe there is no longer any legitimate business reason for keeping it. Customer account information is maintained for 6 years following the end of the current financial year.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of the information we hold, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at the following address:
Livewire Digital Ltd, Units 1 & 2, The Axis Centre, Cleeve Road, Leatherhead. Surrey. KT22 7RD
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Data Protection Authority
Information Commissioner’s Office.
Wycliffe House, Water Lane. Wilmslow. Cheshire. SK9 5AF.
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745
How to contact Livewire Digital Ltd
- Livewire Digital Ltd Units 1 & 2, The Axis Centre, Cleeve Road, Leatherhead. Surrey KT22 7RD